Monday, July 15, 2019

Amber's Birthday

My birthday this year brought the worst snow storm we've had since we've lived in Wyoming.  We don't usually have school cancelled, but this year they cancelled school the night before when it wasn't even snowing.  School was actually cancelled for two days and then the next day (Friday) was an already scheduled day off as well as Monday.  I was really kicking my self for not heading out of town.
When dad went to the gym we decorated the gingerbread houses we never got around to doing at Christmas time.



Mom opening presents






Autumn asked why I didn't get a cake, and I responded because no one made me one.






This was what we woke up to Thursday morning, we had about 4 feet of snow drift.  It took Evan about 4 hours to shovel our driveway.




The kids enjoyed the snow for about while.  None of us are too keen on being cold.
Autumn really wanted to do something on her snow day.  But we couldn't get our of our street.  SO Autumn convinced Evan to walk with her to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I painted the kids faces while she was gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment