Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Easter

We had the missionaries over for dinner the night before Easter so we invited some other friends over as well and decorated eggs.











Easter morning the kids searched for their hidden baskets.

Olive was taking a nap, during our chilly plastic egg hunt.  Maverick and Violet were excited about the swim suits they go in their Easter baskets.



Dad always makes them wait until her really ready before they can look for their baskets.





Olive loves food, and was a fan of the hard boiled eggs.


I color coded the eggs this year and I think it prevented lots of tears.

Easter best. As you can tell (especially Maverick) they wore the same outfits as last year.  The girls have so many dresses I didn't want to buy anymore.  I thought they'd be really disappointed, but they handled it well.

This is what life is really like with five kids.

More hunting





No comments:

Post a Comment