...And Olive playing on their trampoline
Twinners
Lark "getting physical" one dad. My kids dress themselves and I just try not to be embarrassed by them.
I set up a behind the scene tour at Chick-Fil-A. I had a good time!
Lark's fancy hair
Surprise birthday party for my dear friend Nicole
Maverick's first day of preschool
Violet's first day of preschool
Maverick at his Ninja Class
Autumn had a Hawaiian day at school
Maverick and Lark watching Violet's dance class
The kids LOVE having tea parties, and since it was cold A LOT this "spring" we had lots of hot cocoa.
Another spirit day "tourist" day. It makes me so happy that Autumn likes to dress up. It allows me to live vicariously through her.
School pride day.
Olive getting into stuff in the kitchen again.
Movie night! Evan introducing the kids to Mary Poppins
finally got some things hung up on the walls in our guest room.
I'm in love with the navy blue paint!
Evan sewing some velvet for his theater room
Playing at the park with some friends.
twinners
cute sleeping baby. I moved Olive downstairs during nap time in hopes that the kids are less likely to wake her up. So she sleeps in a pack-play in the toy room.
The Children's Village
Autumn won two limbo contests at a roller skating birthday party.
I love planning parties. I had a double diaper shower for a couple friends.
Olive 11 months:Says "mom", loves to follow all the siblings around and eats the hair ties all the kids leave around, doesn't like baby food, crawls and furniture walks, gives amazing hugs.
Freezing at Autumn's soccer game.
Evan got his projector screen up and started on turning the rest of the basement black and light absorbing.
Taking lots of pictures to send to grandma Pattie in the hospital.
Fresh hair cuts
Lark's first hair cut at the "salon".
Evan just about cried when Autumn asked him when he came home from work one day if he would kick the ball around with her in the yard. He got his shoes one so fast and raced to the backyard.
Olive loves to take baths and about drowns herself tying to get in with Violet. Violet often takes baths in the afternoons when she's cranky.
Autumn was so sick of the cold weather that she put pants on under her new Spring overalls we bought her.
Olive and I flew to Seattle to visit my mom in the hospital for a quick weekend.
Grandma and Grandpa Norby helped take care of the kids since Evan was on call.
I also got to see all my siblings and Hannah's boys.
Heather meeting Olive for the first time.
Olive stealing Grandpa's apple.
Grandpa feeding Olive chocolate cookies.
Peek-a-boo
The kids race out of the library each week and pretend to be statues at the bus stop.
Olive finally got to sit in the cart at the grocery store.
Maverick asked if he could help me iron one day...YES
The projector finally arrived, and we watched Harry Potter. Autumn and I have been reading the books together and not so patiently waiting for the projector to arrive so we could watch the film.
A "good-bye" dinner date night at Washabi for my fellow twin mom and mom of 5 Melissa.
Evan working yet another night on his theater room.
Mother's day
Every first grader in 3 districts converged on the public library and civic center for story-time and a play by the local high school.
playing pictionary with Maverick, Piglet and Pooh
Olive loves slides
we discovered a new park in town
11th wedding anniversary, we went roller skating.
Autumn's spring soccer team. Autumn improved so much from the Fall it was really fun to see her growth
Late snow storm...May 20 (hence the blog title "still winter") We really didn't get any Spring weather this year.
Maverick at Ninja
I taught Maverick how to play chess at the library, and I of course let him beat me.
Another trip to Seattle to visit my mom.
Playing in Grandma's hospital room
Making a mess in grandma's kitchen..
Autumn reading Harry Potter with dad and pulling out his white hairs.
Backyard s'mores
We had the entire row to ourselves on one leg of our trip home
FINALLY a warm day. We enjoyed a nice Sunday afternoon of Popsicles and dad spraying the kids with the hose.
Lark didn't want to go downstairs so she rummaged through the donation bin and took clothes that were even too small for Olive.
Lark playing with friends at our weekly trip to the library.
Autumn's last day of first grade.


Thanks for getting "Physical" stuck in my head. And myd grandchildren are adorable.
ReplyDelete