Sunday, July 19, 2020

Easter

Grandma Linda did an awesome scavenger hunt for the kids for Easter.  We went to the school to pick up the free lunch and we came home to this maze.

The kids loved it.
Luckily we had warm enough weather to dye eggs outside.









"Resurrection Rolls" for Good Friday



Our friends the Cahoons surprised us with an Easter egg hunt in our front yard.  The kids were thrilled to find the eggs.  Olive kept putting rocks in her basket.




Easter morning and the kids hunting for their baskets.

They all got new jammies.  The three big kids got Lego sets.  With as much time as we spend at home Lego has been a favorite activity.  The younger two got a play dough set.  We also do lots of play-dough

I had already purchased these Easter outfits before I knew Church would be cancelled.  We've enjoyed having simple church at home.  Lark did not like the dress I bought for her. 



Maverick is so creative and was in love with his new Lego set that came with instructions for three different types of dinosaurs.  He made all three that morning.


We should have done our hunt on Saturday when it was warm.  They kids of course still had fun even if they had to wear their snow boots and coats.

Olive had a hard time picking up the eggs with her mittens.






1 comment:

  1. I love olive in the snow suit trying to pick up eggs! Poor Lark... should just have her holiday dresses be costumes, right? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete