Since our family camp Aspen Grove vacation was cancelled I hunted for an air bnb with a pool. We rented the basement of a house with an awesome pool. We played at parks in the morning and swam all afternoon and watched movies at night. It was just what we needed. The kids even did an amazing job driving the 6.5 hours. It was great to see their swimming skill pick right back up from last summer. The twins were a little hesitant at first but quickly remembered what to do. It is so fun to watch the kids be so confident in the water. I don't think I was ever like that.
Maverick really loves chess right now and lucky for him the house had a set.
Watching TV in their swim suits (Bluey is the favorite right now)
My sister and her family came by one night to play with us since they were near by visiting Preston's family.
Lark liked this little play room the house had.
Lark was not interested in going down the slide, Olive tried it once, but the big kids all loved it.
We played at the park one day with my friend from high school and her kids.
Nixon is younger than Maverick and Violet by about 6 weeks, but is a tad taller than Autumn.
I took the girls school shopping since masks are required in the county we were staying in. The girls were so excited.
Our attempt at a picnic on the drive home from our vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment