Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to school

Evan headed back to school on August 31. I wasn't quite ready for him to go back, but I think he was. Good thing he really enjoys what he does. He has been studying a lot more this year than he did last year. Some say that this year (2nd year) is the hardest of the four years of school. (residence is a whole different story)

Here he is on the first day of school. His shirt says "Trust me i'm a doctor." We went to the outlet mall in Anthem to go school shopping and he got this shirt one other shirt, 3 pairs of clearance board shorts, and a new pair of running shoes. All pretty good deals (except the shoes, why are they SO expensive, oh well he was way overdue for some new shoes)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for making a comment on my blog...cause now I can see your blog! By the way, what are your best couponing tricks? Do you use a website, in particular, to track your deals? Email me at harrops@hotmail.com . I'm just starting to get into it (just in time for a move!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm making a comment! You should be excited because this is the first time I've ever commented for anyone! I hope you guys are doing well! I miss you.

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete