Since I follow a few "frugle" blogs I came across an AWESOME coupon. $10.00 off any purchase in the juniors department at Sears (NO MINIMUM PURCHASE)!! At my Sears right now they are having a sale on their clearance...40% off the already marked down clothes. So I found two tops. They rang up with tax 9.09. I gave the cashier my coupon and paid $0.00 out of pocket! Then I raced home to print off two more coupons, when I realized that the "juniors" bathing suits were not in the Juniors section, but with all the other bathing suits. Both bathing suits rang up at $8.99. I did two seperate transactions to get both tops for free!! Can you believe that?? I still can't believe it.
Also Seventeen Magazine was doing a promo with ULTA, a beauty supply store, if you bring in a printed copy of Seventeen Magazine's home page you get a free FULL SIZE Bad gal's Mascarra. If you haven't heard of this mascara lets just say it's "pricey." I got over to Ulta a couple hours after it opened and got the last one!
What frugle blogs do you follow? I didn't hear about either of these deals and I SOOOO would have been at both stores had I known. Way to shop, Amber!
ReplyDeleteYou have inspired me to do some coupon cutting. :)
ReplyDeleteSo I totally didn't know you had a blog!! Cute! You and your amazing deals...how do you do it? I think you were wearing that green shirt at our meeting today, right? I love it! Thanks for coming and for all your input. I'm so glad to have you on my board.
ReplyDelete