Saturday morning I drove to Salt Lake to watch Hannah play in a powder puff tournament against other chapters in her sorority. They didn't loose any of their games, but since they didn't score as many points as another team they didn't advance. Hannah was pretty bummed about this. She did a great job though. She is sure athletic and competitve. She played center. Then I drove her back to her dorm so she could shower and pack for the sleep over at Heather's house. It took us about 40 minutes to get back to her dorms, she only knows how to get places using the "red shuttle." It was pretty funny and she even let me use one of her guest passes so we could eat in the cafeteria for lunch. Soft serve ice cream..YUM
Evan and Mark before the game started. Our seats were right above the 40 yard line. We rushed to get to the game early to see the players preform the "haka" but they didn't do it this game :(
Evan and me once the sun finally went behind the stadium. My dad was watching the game from home and said he saw me on tv when they scanned the crowd. Of course I was sending my sister a text, so perhaps I didn't look like a true fan, but I assure you that I am. We lost big time and our ranking dropped, but I still am a huge BYU fan and will always bleed blue. GO COUGS!!
After seeing my old roomates and hanging out with my sisters some more. I finally went to bed for a few hours, then headed back for Arizona early Sunday morning.
FUN!!! Oh and great deal at Sears! You are a rockin good shopper!
ReplyDelete