Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Phoenix Children's Museum

We snagged a "culture pass" at the library this morning, for two free tickets to the Phoenix Children's Museum.  I didn't think there would be very much for Autumn, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much she seemed to enjoy herself.  They had a whole area dedicated to children under 3.
Autumn liked this space the best the boxes lit up and made different noises.

Same day, just a different outfit.
Playing in the mini kitchen
Hanging out on the trike.

3 comments:

  1. aw she's all grown up! Looks like she's getting quite the personality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin wants to know if he inspired Evan's beard... hahaha I can't believe how thick that hair is, in the back! It's almost like she's got a skullet rather than a mullet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Autumn can't be photographed in the same outfit twice?

    ReplyDelete