I knew Evan would have a lot of time after his last rotation to the time we would have to move for his intern year. So during Evan's third year of medical school I started planning out our trip to Europe, then Autumn was born. So we went to Seattle instead. As luck would have it we broke the sun with us. It was very pleasant weather for half of our trip then just regular Washington weather for the rest. Evan wanted a relaxing vacation so we didn't do much unless you count watching Family Feud, then Lingo, Let's Make a Deal, change the channel to something else while Whammy is on then back for some more Family Feud? I made a T-shirt quilt with my mom and Evan finally shaved his mountain man beard he grew for his hiking trip with his buddies the week before.

No comments:
Post a Comment