Autumn is 8 months old. She FINALLY has a tooth poking through and another one in the works. Autumn is very active. She now crawls all over the place but, she prefers to stand (and even stand a couple seconds unassisted). She can pull herself up to things like the ottoman, couch, bathtub, and
computer. I put her toys on the ottoman and she is a happy little
clam. Autumn can also sit herself up when she wants a break from crawling. She has taught me to be more observant. We pay attention to
things like the above door hinges, mirrors at back corners of stores to
prevent shop lifting and Mylar balloons at drug stores. Evan went to
pick her up from a nap a couple days ago and she was standing in her
crib. She makes more noises, lots of times it sounds like she is saying
"mom" or "dad," which gets me all excited even though I know she is not referring to her parents.
Autumn is a very happy little girl and likes to smile at strangers and
makes friends wherever we go. She doesn't even mind the car anymore. In fact she will just fall asleep if she gets bored! She has a new fascination with dogs
(gross). I still squeeze her into 3-6 month onesies, but she really should be wearing 9 month stuff (she has some really cute 3-6 month things ok?) She is in the 75% for height (27.5 in) and weights 17 pounds. She got 2 shots at the doctors this week. She cried for a few seconds and then calmed right down. Oh how I love her!!
 |
| At the Farmington Hills Library on Evan's day off |
 |
| At the Plymouth Library after we went to "music in the park" |
 |
| Just hanging out playing with blocks |
She sure is a cutie! I love all the pictures.
ReplyDelete