Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just pictures

Our life right now through photos.
Autumn likes shiny things
She puts everything in her mouth.

Evan works in the ICU this month and has to work Sundays.  I try to find an activity for us to do together on Saturdays when he is off.  We went to the Farmington farmers market this week. 

Autumn now pulls her self up on things to stand up.  Look at our gifted 2004 MAC.  

One handed.  She is trying to reach the key board and mouse.  She likes the light/laser thing from the mouse.

I try to foster her love of adventure and exploration.  She is now only entertained with her "toys" for about 15 minutes before she ventures to something expensive/shiny.
She loves to eat.  She loves to steal dad's glass at dinner time and listen to the sound her voice makes in the glass cup.
We play in the bathroom a lot.  She likes to play with water, the shiny faucet, my toothbrush (even when the electric one is on). and look at mom's reflection when she makes funny faces.
Each city/township has there own library.  Autumn and I have been to 6 libraries here.  The Farmington Hills one is my favorite. Lots to do and see.  Autumn likes the puppets.
In the play area with the puzzles.
Autumn sporting a clip since her bangs are getting long.
In non picture news.  I gave a talk in church this week on sacrifice.  I showed up to church late.  Right before I was to speech Autumn banged her mouth on the pew.  She started crying really hard.  Evan was gone so a young woman played with her while I spoke.  I ended up with 25 minutes to speak.  That same day Evan helped say a guys life.  They did ACLS (like CPR) on a man for 13 minutes.  The nurses/other doctors told Evan he had good rhythm.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know Autumn was a card carrying member of the NRA. who knew
    -Evan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much Autumn is the 3rd cutest baby on the planet. I love when babies get to this age because they stop being lumps and are pretty fun to hang out with. She's sooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heather. It's so much more fun when they interact with you. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you seen that how i met your mother? "girls are like fish. they are attracted to shiny things." haaha...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those first couple of pictures of her in jeans make her look SO grown up!! I can't believe how quickly she's growing and progressing! awwww <3

    ReplyDelete