Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

This Easter, I tried to do things for Autumn instead of for myself.  We have early church so we waited until after church and her nap to give her, her Easter basket.  She got a few things and NO candy (wow! what a mean mom! Or am I nice cuz I'm really looking out for her health. Hmm...)  Then we went outside to get some family Easter photos. After a glorious little tromp around the courtyard (it was 60 degrees today Hooray! Tomorrow is suppose to be in the low 30s again BOO!). We went to Evan's co-worker's house for a traditional Easter ham/potato dinner and egg hunt.
 I bought her an Easter hat like my mom bought me and my sisters, but it didn't match Autumn's outfit so she didn't wear it today.
She got a few new books I found at my new favorite thrift store.
Autumn isn't looking, but at least Evan and I look good:) 
 This is for my new years resolution of taking more pictures of myself!

 Autumn loves animals.



Autumn did surprisingly well at on the hunt.  She figured things out pretty quickly.  I love watching her learn and explore new things. 

Here is a group shot of the girls on the hunt.  We got a couple pictures and then Autumn decided she was done taking pictures.  This photo was my favorite!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like Autumn won the hunt. And she just keeps getting cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice has that same basket in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness she is ADORABLE!!!! Amber she is so beautiful. And you are too! Good thing you are taking pictures of yourself because the world needs to see the beauty you offer the world!! Oh my! Seriously, you look great! Love you, love your family, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just getting a head start. In her head she is saying, "see ya sucka's" and making a mad dash towards the eggs. That's her competative side.

    Love,
    Deonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos! She is such a happy girl. Must have good parents.

    ReplyDelete