I love dressing up. I just do. So naturally I love any excuse to do so, especially if it involves free food. Each year Chic-Fil-A sponsors a "Cow Appreciation Day" where if you dress up as cow you get a free meal.
I found this costume on 90% off clearance after Halloween at Target for like 2$. Also Autumn loves her glasses and I have a hard time convincing her to keep them in the car. She says, "Stun in my EYES!"
Our buddies met us at the mall for lunch.
I convinced the family to join me again this year. It just so happens my niece and nephews were visiting for the week. (those are suppose to be my utters...)
Autumn loves the cow and always asks about him/her when we got to the mall, yet she is afraid of getting too close. She took her costume off when she had to go potty.
P.S in case you were wondering my favorite non-holiday is the first day of Spring!
We almost went this year but Greg said he wouldn't dress up so I thought we'd go for lunch but then Henry was crying so we went home and had pb&j instead. Maybe next year. Did you follow it up with a free slurpie?
ReplyDeleteIt looks like some of the cows are a little more dedicated than the others. Did they give free meals to the wimpy cows with only one or 2 spots or a hand held mask?
ReplyDelete