After the aquarium some friends from church hosted a baby shower for my twiners. There was yummy fruit dip and fruit and some other yummy dip for veggies along with tomato/mozzarella skewers-and a cake. Some people love baby showers games some people hate them. I think the way they did the games was perfect. We played 5 or so games really quickly and if you didn't want to play no one would have noticed.
How many pacifier candies in the jar game.
Draw a baby on a paper plate while it is on your head. Some of the drawings were quite impressive...others were just really funny.
Party favors...little ice cream pens...went with the theme of "two scoops of joy, a girl and a boy"
Trying to figure out what baby food was in each bowl.
Then of course the "how huge is Amber's belly?" game...my sweet niece was a little off
Pregnant waddle game: had to carry a balloon in your shirt and quarter between your knees, then drop the quarter in a mason jar.
Don't mind my posture in this picture...We also played guess how much all the baby stuff on the table costs..Price is Right style.
The next day we took the historical downtown trolley ride. I bet you didn't know that the first hotel with phones in each room is in Cheyenne, or that The Yellow Pages started in Cheyenne, or that Wyoming was the first state to allow woman the right to vote?
Where's the picture of my baby drawing on the plate? hahaha I think I could have done a better job if I used the underside... I like the picture of you dishing up!
ReplyDelete