My little sister got home from her mission last week so the whole family got together for a mini-reunion in Denver. (Denver so that I could drive there or they could drive to me if the babies were here, also it is near an airport.) My parents rented a home and it was the perfect size for our family, plus there was AC and an ice maker...bonus. Apparently I took 800 pictures...so this is a small sampling in comparison.
Cousin bath
playing with poppers in the garage...Alice as her usual blur.
Hammonds candy factory tour
The Honda Odyssey club
Slack line
Autumn just wanted to flip on it
Rookies VS. Royals. Surprisingly the Rookies won...and there was a gland slam...while I got up to use the bathroom.
The gang....At one point in the game my dad and Greg took the little kids to walk around. So I straight up laid down on the bench because my back hurt...until a fan cam came around and I shot up so fast. I may not be embarrassed to lay down, but I definitely didn't want the rest of the stadium to see me looking like a whale washed up on shore.
The little girls playing their favorite activity of the week...playing in uncle Noah's car. we had to make sure the front door was dead bolted or the girls would bolt out the front door to go joy riding.
DAY 2: Picture day and "Holiday day". We did a bunch of our family traditions for a bunch of different holidays, since we don't get to spend holidays together as a family
Aunt Jess and Henry
Rachel and Noah
Grandma tracing Alice's hand for the Thanksgiving thankful tree
Dustin, Korey, and Jess
I was trying to tell Hannah how to pose to make her look skinnier...maybe someone should have told me never to stand sideways (36.5 weeks)
Henry Hampton
Autumn smiling to get her "reward" for taking pictures
We tried to get a picture of all the grand kids, but we took too long...so we put on a movie and they were all looking my direction.
pre-lunch time we had an Easter egg hunt.
Korey found one egg and was satisfied with her findings and was done after that!
Bow and arrow fun
The results of egg dying
Then we carved soap in honor of pumpkin carving...pumpkins are a little hard to come by in August
Playing bingo (our Christmas Eve tradition)
Eating Lime Sherbet/7 Up floats in honor of St. Patrick's day.
More slack line
Fourth of July
Autumn was in love with the sparklers...even if both Autumn and I got burnt by the sparks.
DAY 3: Birhday day
The day started off at Cherry Creek Reservoir...While I watched day time TV and took a nap.
Grandpa Brian doing what Grandpa's do best....giving Autumn a cookie
Decorating T-shirsts
Grandpa Brian and Rex working on Rex' tornado t-shirt
Parachute time
Traditional birthday party game...pop the balloon tied to your opponents ankle. Autumn only wanted to pop her own
Pinata time...Alice was not shy!
CANDY!!!
The self-proclaimed least athlete one in the family, Heather, knocked it down.
Hitting a pinata is harder to do than I remember...Also Hannah taking more embarrassing photos of me.
More party games...blow a cotton ball across the floor with a straw.
Noah, Rachel, Hannah
Autumn
The dads
Another classic Robins B-Day party game: put Vasaline on your nose...then put your face in a bowl of cotton balls...then blow them off with your mouth.
Pin the tail on the donkey
bath time
Decorating our own cupcakes...and singing Happy Birthday to...ALL of us.
The grand kids with their decorated t-shirts right before everyone departed.
Autumn giving a hug "good-bye" to Grandpa.
Your family is so fun!
ReplyDeleteAutumn is getting so big! I love her hair :) PS that pic of you sideways just totally cracked me up!!! How fun to see your sister. Looks like you guys had a good time visiting with family.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are fun. Can't wait until our next family reunion, then I get to see your cute little twinners.
ReplyDelete