Tuesday, August 5, 2014

How to dress like you are 34 weeks pregnant with twins

How to dress like you are 34 weeks pregnant with twins.

Step 1: Put on underwear (if they fit).  If they don't fit I hear a good alternative is your husbands unders.  However if your husband is slender I do not recommend this as it may cause some self-esteem issues.

Step 2:  Put on your back brace/pregnant belly lifter belt.  *Note when your mother says, "are you sure a medium is going to be big enough?"...you should listen and go with the bigger size.


Step 3:  Put on your compression leggings.  Allow 6-7 minutes for this step as it is very difficult and will cause shortness of breath.  I recommend rupreggers.com.  They cost the same as drug store compression leggings but come in fun colors...and they go over your belly for comfort.

 Step 4:  Put on one of the 3 tunic tops Target's maternity section sells.  Since that is the only store in town that sells maternity gear after Motherhood Maternity closed right after you found out you were pregnant.
 Step 5:  Put on the only pair of shoes that fit you.  Buckling the back is optional, as you may need help to do so.  *Note: make sure you prop your feet up during the day so that your feet don't swell too much and you'll be able to take them off at the end of the day.

4 comments:

  1. That is horrible. Why do you even bother getting dressed? I don't and I'm not even pregnant. I think people will understand. But you look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look ADORABLY uncomfortable. lol.
    You are carrying those babies soooo well, but I seriously don't envy you because I cringe just thinking how uncomfortable that belly must be (I felt sooo uncomfortable just 2 months ago 39 weeks prego with ONE baby. haha)
    Can't wait to 'meet' them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my hero! Now go put those feet up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to keep up with your through your blog! I am crazy excited for you and your twins. Ah!

    ReplyDelete