Monday, August 11, 2014

Mermaids!

I've been wanting an excuse to go to the aquarium in Denver so I was thrilled when Evan's sister tagged along with her husband on his business trip to Colorado.  We went to the aquarium and the girls had a good time.




The best part of the aquarium is they have a mermaid show.  Autumn whined in the car almost the whole way to Denver...until I told her we were going to see mermaids.


The girls inside one of the tanks.
Meeting the mermaids after the show.  Autumn really enjoyed it, but you can't tell from her face.
A sting ray!  Autumn didn't want to touch it...I don't blame her..it was slimy.
See she really did like the mermaids...she didn't want to leave.  She just doesn't like to smile for pictures.
The gift shop proved to be just as fun as the actual exhibits.

1 comment:

  1. I was showing Autumn the pictures on my camera and the one of you and I with the squid heads on came up and she said, "I have pink one!" Sure enough the next picture was her in her pink squid! She is so smart and has SUCH a good memory! Glad we could have some fun with you!

    ReplyDelete