Saturday Evan and Autumn went to the parade.
Tuesday the kids and I went to the parade with Lyndzee and Jackson and checked out Frontier Village.
Wednesday is Cheyenne Day and Evan had the day off so we went to the Thunderbirds air show. [editor note: It was awesome. My first airshow, as cool as it looked, it sounded even better. I thought for sure Maverick was going to be the one crying but he was not. It was Violet.]
Thursday we went to the Indian Village and watched their historical dancing. Then off to the rodeo, which didn't last long as Autumn got bored.
By Friday I was tired, but Autumn went with her grandparents to the pancake breakfast held M,W,F.
Saturday the kids and I went to the parade...again
Evan also had his first night "on call" he got a call in the middle of making a shake. As a side note Evan really likes his new job.
Air show with the entire town. The noise scared Violet, but Maverick seemed to like it alright.
One of their favorite past times
Penelope, Garrett, Sophie, (Dana, Kathryn, Renee)
"Dancing"
Rodeo
Emma and Autumn in her favorite outfit
Uncle Cameron warming up for the parade
First stop on the route
Grandpa marching with the parade as a "water boy"
Second place on the parade route (that is the state Capitol...I drive by it every week on my way to the library)
Maybe Maverick's all time favorite past time... sneaking into uncle Cameron's room and playing with his drums.
Sounds fun and exhausting all together.
ReplyDelete