Monday, July 17, 2017

Animal Kingdom


Animal Kingdom!  We tried to make Animal Kingdom a short day so the kids could nap, but it didn't work out as smoothly as I thought it should.  We went to the safari ride first then we waited around for the Finding Nemo show (which is the best show at Disney World in my opinion).



We ran into Tarzan!
Waiting for Evan while he was riding the dinosaur ride





Mickey Mouse pretzels.  I'm so glad we brought our stroller instead of renting one! 

My Wyoming kids not use to the Florida humidity.
That night after naps we went to a Luau dinner show at our hotel.

The kids loved all the dancing
Lark loved the ribs!

The kids (and Evan) got to try out some of the dancing.

1 comment:

  1. Lark and the ribs...it's too much cuteness! Your trip looks amazing. I'm glad to get an update on your fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete