Sunday, July 23, 2017

Epcot

Maverick waiting while the gang gets all sunscreened up for the day. One thing I truly hate about Disney Workd is all the lines BEFORE you even get into the park. We had to get our bags checked before getting on the monorail and again when we got off at the park. Super annoying. But since we got there early for one of the early days we made a dash for the longest wait time of all the parks..Frozen EVer After. The kids thought it was scary. Which it kinda was- there was a big-ish dip and it was dark. I wasn't too impressed either. At least we didn't wait in line. Then while I was nursing Lark on the ride (cuz it is dark, I'm sitting, and it didn't slow us down) they flashed a picture of us during the dip.  And I totally spent the $15 to buy it.  Not posting it here...but it is pretty funny.

Post Finding Nemo ride




I honetly don't mind waiting in line for the rides...But Waiting 30 minutes for lunch reservations that HAD to be made 6 months in advance...SO ANNOYING...Just ask Violet!


Even though we had to wait this was our favorite character meal.

Seriously Maverick loved the princesses...probably too much

Parading around the restaurant with the princesses

Violet loved giving all the characters hugs and holding their hands.




Now this Ariel was a total punk.  Violet reached her hand up to hold her hand and Ariel totally pulled her hand away and wiped her own hand off as if to get the icky 2 year old off her.  Luckily Violet is too little to realize how rude she was.  Then again trying to hold someone's hand with syrup and breakfast all over them is rude too I guess.
Maverick started giving up naps before we headed out on our road trip...Being at Disney World apparently helped retrain him to nap again.

This day was the hottest day. Everyone except Evan wanted to go on another ride but Evan insisted we wait 30 minutes for Mary Poppins to come back. Autumn even refused to have her sign her autograph book, but eventually consented to have her picture taken.





The waiting area after Speed Track has a bunch of cars you can check out.  We stayed there for maybe 1.5 hours.  Maverick was in heaven.
This dinner was super chill, the characters came around a couple times while we were eating.






peek-a-boo
(Out of order pictures-pole dancing on the monorail.)







No comments:

Post a Comment