As soon as school let out the kids and I drove to my parents house in Washington.
This was the first time the kids had been to Montana. With this state Autumn has now visited more states than her dad.We stayed the night at Evan's cousins' house. They were very hospitable and the kids had a great time playing with her teenagers.
Maverick didn't want anyone bugging him so he covered himself up. Autumn sat in the back with Olive and did a good job of giving her food and toys.
When we arrived Hannah and her boys were still visiting. Boyd is 10 months younger than Olive, but they are pretty much the same size.
Everyone loves Neal and they fight over who gets to play with him.
Lark stripped down to pee in the front yard.
Lark found Grandpa's stash of cookies. I had to keep hiding them in new spots.
The kids were excited to see Grandma.
We went to an awesome museum in Bellevue
Grandma Deon helped Autumn with some shrinky-dinks
We played at the park for hours one day.
We did some recreation photos from when Autumn and I visited when she was 21 months old.
I took the kids into Seattle.
Space Needle.
We went to the Pacific Science Center.
Then we played at a very fun (and very crowded) park near the space needdle.
I let the kids get drenched in the water feature before heading back to Grandmas.
The kids snuggling and reading with Grandma.
The kids took Grandma for a few walks.
On real Father's dad we gave grandpa all the fixings for s'mores
We roasted in the backyard fire pit.
I love when I capture sweet pictures of these twins.
Piano time!
On the way home we drove through Oregon and Idaho giving the kids another new state (Oregon). We stayed the night at our friends' the Norths from Residency. We had a great time chatting.
We stopped at our favorite place Little America on the way home and got Ice Cream. Then after we took these pictures we got in the car and I left my stroller at the park. Luckily I was able to call them a few hours later when I realized it was gone and one of the workers rescued it for me. A friend was driving through a week later and picked it up for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment