Monday, February 3, 2020

Autumn's Baptisim

I am usually really good at remembering to get lots of pictures.  I did not do very well this day.  Autumn was baptized into our church January 18th.  Her dad baptized and confirmed her a member of the church.  Her Grandpa Brian, and our good friend Nate and Brother West also helped with the confirmation.  Grandpa Brian gave a talk about baptism and the covenants she'd be making and Aunt Meagan spoke about the blessing of the Holy Ghost.  After the baptisim we feed the family and out of town guests Chick-fil-a with fruit and veggies.  All the little kids filled up on chips before the nuggets arrived.

 Autumn thought the sleeves on this dress were too tight.  I told her to tough it out and that she had to wear it since my sisters, niece and I were all baptized in the same dress.



  



Uncle Cameron left before I could get a picture of the Norby family.


Our dear Friends the Tinnels drove all the way from Houston to see see Autumn's baptism.  It was a short visit, but am so grateful they came to support Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment