Christmas morning is so fun and stressful for me. I love buying and giving gifts, but I also put a lot of pressure on myself to make everything perfect and I don't want others to be disappointed. The kids woke up at about 3 am and Autumn was reading them all stories while they waited to come upstaris. Luckily I heard them and convinced them to go back to bed. Santa always hides the kids stockings so Evan won't let them upstairs until he is good and ready.
I got a shower cap in my stocking (Stockings are my favorite)
The kids all got bedspreads this year for Christmas so the large boxes made for some good pictures and made us look really spoiled!
Olive bought all the kids footie jammies, it may have been a favorite present for all the kids.
My parents recorded books for all the grand kids.
Dad received 2 dozen new movies for Christmas.
Autumn very excited about the e-reader she got for Christmas.
Maverick got his first Lego sets and Violet got a hot cocoa machine from mom and dad.
Lark got the Paw Patrol Fire Marshall set she'd been eyeing at Target for over a year.
Santa brought Maverick a remote control Bat Mobile.
Olive got some Toy Story Little People figures.
My friend helped me build this mud kitchen for Lark!
After we were done with all our gifts the rest of the family was up so we went to Grandma's for our traditional scones breakfast.
Olive was in need of a serious nap so we went home for a bit and then returned for dinner and tea party.
Violet loves having tea parties with Grandma.
Grandma and Grandpa put food coloring in squeeze bottles. Lark loves to make a mess and stayed outside way longer than any of the other cousins.
Maverick was very interested in his Lego sets.
The sand Maverick got Lark was a hit.
No comments:
Post a Comment