May 20, 2010 marked the last day Evan will ever take a final. He is done with his course work as part of medical school. Now he has a couple weeks to study and take his First Step of the boards then on to the next part of our medical school journey...clinical rotations.
I should have taken a picture of me as well since I'm just as happy as Evan is, if not more so. I can't believe how fast these past two years have gone by. It hasn't been easy, but I pray it will all be worth the effort.
Wahoo for Evan AND Amber! My best friend got married just like you guys; right before medical school. And even though it was him in school it was hard, time consuming and a huge sacrifice for her too. We are so excited for both of you! Can't wait to see where rotations take you. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!! we're kind of feeling the same way. wish i could say morgan doesn't have any finals....but at least it's less, WAY less than the first two years :D
ReplyDelete