Evan took me to BJs for dinner on our second anniversary of our wedding. He ordered salmon, since I don't cook fish for him, and I ordered pizza.
Specialoccasions call for ordering dessert. BJs is known for their "Pizookies," soft baked chocolate chip fresh out of the oven cookie with vanilla bean ice cream on top.I couldn't decide which picture of us I liked best so i posted both. I think our waitress was a pretty good photographer.
After dinner, a stroll around the shops and back to our place for a movie, "Mickey Blue Eyes."
Happy 2 Years!!! It's crazy how fast time flies! Love you both.
ReplyDeleteOf course you had to order desseret, you have much to celebrate! Yeah!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You guys are too cute together :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! We love BJs--we always go there when we are in Balboa.
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy 2 years! It goes by fast, huh?
ReplyDeleteIt makes me so happy that you are happy! Love you tons!
ReplyDelete