So a couple weeks ago our ward hosted a Relief Society activity about decluttering and cleaning. As part of the activity we had an exchange table where people can put out items that they no longer wanted/needed and basically the poor med student wifes swiped all their "junk" right up.
I found these cute flowers that could be made into those flower clip things that everyone is making these days so I took a couple. My friend had the same idea and she took a few as well. As we were talking about making them into the cute clippy flower things I jokingly said they did not need to be sized down that they were perfectly fine the way they were and that I would have no problem wearing a giant flower in my hair...Ne ways she took me up on that offer and basically dared me to wear the flower to church. How could I turn down a dare like that?
I found these cute flowers that could be made into those flower clip things that everyone is making these days so I took a couple. My friend had the same idea and she took a few as well. As we were talking about making them into the cute clippy flower things I jokingly said they did not need to be sized down that they were perfectly fine the way they were and that I would have no problem wearing a giant flower in my hair...Ne ways she took me up on that offer and basically dared me to wear the flower to church. How could I turn down a dare like that?
Now you see it...
These pictures were taken after church, so my bun is a little fuzzy, but I pretty much rocked the giant flower don't you think?
You did rock it! And it looked fabulous ;) Sexy ladyyy
ReplyDeleteOf course! You always look adorable at church.
ReplyDeleteTotally rocked it! No surprise.
ReplyDeleteLooks good and I like the dress too. For a poor med student's wife, you dress quite well.
ReplyDeleteOf course you can't pass up a dare like that. Too bad you didn't put something like a pedicure on the line. She would have owed you 2 for that!
ReplyDeleteI was loving the flower at church!! But of course i was sitting behind you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sad I missed the flower... you should totally wear it again! I want a huge flower clip too!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!! i wish us poor dental/nursing students could swipe some sweet junk like that!
ReplyDelete