I have recently discovered or rather finally tried out Restaurants.com. It is a website that sells gift certificates to locally owned restaurants at a discounted rate (and they are even cheaper if you have a promo code (use promo code "FLAG" until 5/29/10). I like these certificates for the following reasons:
1. Evan and I get to dine out for a very inexpensive price
2. We get to order lots of food or even dessert and still stay under budget
3. Spending less money means more frequent date nights
4. Getting to experience new restaurants
5. Stimulating the economy by visiting local ma and pa restaurants.
About a month ago we "experienced" the Silver Spur with Landon and Ashley Winget. We even ventured out of our usual 1 mile radius around our apartment complex, since the place was in Cave Creek.
The food was good, especially the corn bread, the service was excellent and the atmosphere was really fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment