Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Evan and I spent a couple days in my home town of Tracy, California before heading to a family reunion in Oregon. I took Evan there once while we were dating so it has been a while since either one of us has been back there. It was fun to see the new high school they built and to see that my high school finally has a football stadium. While we were there my girl friends threw me a little shower. Which was way fun. Here is my attempt at looking a little pregnant oppose to being fat!
Evan was invited too!

The guests

Lauren, me, Daphni, and the host Kristi

After the party we headed to the Larson's for a BBQ. Todd and Barbara were like family to me growing up. They attended plays and performances and I'd often see them in the crowd at my soccer games. The Smalley's were there too, but I didn't get a picture with them :( (notice how I look even bigger in this picture? That's because it was after dinner;) also notice Evan in the mirror taking the picture) We stayed one night at my brother's in San Francisco. Here we are in front of the "Full House" houses, about a block and half from my brother's place. Evan didn't want to see any of the other sites he just wanted to have a pretend picnic in front of the houses!

No comments:

Post a Comment