Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello third trimester!

Well, hello third trimester. I had an appointment this week (the first one Evan wasn't able to make) and had my glucose test. The drink was not as bad as I had anticipated, tasted like Tampico. However I was unaware that the glucose test involved drawing blood, I just thought they wanted my urine!

Things are same old same old around here. Evan is preparing to take a couple tests this up coming week and continues to set up rotations for this year as well as a bunch of boring paperwork in attempts to get interviews for residency spots. I actually called a doctor's office to try and help Evan make some headway on a rotation (his coordinator is less than perfect-I'll leave it at that) I think I convinced her that I worked for the school because when she asked for my phone number she asked what extension I could be reached at...uh oops oh well he got the rotation and it's super close by!

1 comment: