Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Roberts Family Reunion-Day One

After our weekend in California we headed north to Grants Pass, Oregon to spend 5 days at my mom's family reunion. Each night one of my mom's siblings is in charge of an activity. This year each night seemed to be some sort of competition (which I LOVE) bring it one. The first night we played "Minute to Win It" games. We were broken up into different groups opposed to being in families and competing against each other, because some families had so few people due to family members not coming (lame). I did a soda drinking contest to try and balance the soda on it's lip. I did well but my cousin Gabe and brother Noah killed it! Evan did the zebra cake staking contest. My aunt decided to lie on the floor instead of stand up so she won that one. There was also a "bubble through the hoop" game, "off-brand Oreo in the mouth" game, "hit the empty soda cans off the table with a rubber band" game, and "pick up the small brown paper bags without using your hands" game.

1 comment: