Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Year of the Wedding Part II

After hanging out with grandma Evan and I headed up north to attend my best friend from high school's wedding.Here we are together. She had a non-traditional Celebration of Love which mostly included a lot of participation from family and friends. I gave one of the 5 talks during the ceremony. It was fun to be apart of it although I only had 3 minutes so I talked super fast in an attempt to dispel all the marriage myths I could.
I do this thing where I typically forget to take a picture of my friend WITH their new spouse (sorry Alan)...whoops so here is the bride giving a typical Charlotte pose-aren't her shoes so cute?

BFFs I loved her flowers. One of her friends did all the arrangements...very talented
My BFFS from high school. The gang was all there.
5 1/2 down (Lauren is getting married in November) one more to go. Its fun to see all the changes in our lives since High School....A Hem notice my little belly starting to poke out!

1 comment: