Sunday, October 21, 2012

Baby Do

The day has come.  I was finally ready to cut Autumn's mullet.  When I suggested we give our baby a haircut it took Evan a week or so to agree to it.  It is shorter than I thought it would be, but I think she looks adorable and much older.

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

Like my brother said, the party is all gone, now it is just business!
Yes, I realize I have my child in a Bumbo ON an elevated surface, but Evan and I were both watching her very closely

I told Autumn to hold up her pony tail that we just cut off and what does she do with it?  She put it in her mouth of course!

7 comments:

  1. It took me like a month to finally decide to cut Alice's hair but I'm glad I did. Autumn is looking extra cute with her new bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that beautiful hair! I love the new look & I'm super jealous because Zoey still doesn't have much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a long bit of hair for not even being 1! I always use the bumbo on an elevated surface. I just don't walk away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I just had to do this for Isla and it took me a week because she was scared of the scissors. I had to sneak it snips while she wasn't looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did Evan do the cutting! way to go! She looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so cute! I love your hair cut too by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete