Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's Fall Ya'll

 When we got back from our Utah adventure we were welcomed home with FALL.  I made Evan turn the heater on in the apartment.  Yesterday we went out on a little family adventure to participate in a Michigan autumn tradition of eating donuts and hot apple cider.

                                  

2 feet-ish tall.  We just got there and she already took off her shoe.

"what does a pig say?"  Autumn loved the animals.  We saw pigs, sheep, goats, and chickens.

I love cut out picture things!
Cute hat right?  My BFF Kendra made it for her when she was born.  My little peanut just barely fits into it now!
Checking her blind spot.

I love it when strangers know how to take decent photos.

Perfect outfit for the pumpkin patch.








3 comments:

  1. She looks like she had a great time. Thanks for all the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soo adorable! Gets cuter and cuter each day...how is that even possible? Love her and You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she's so gangsta! What's the gang sign she's throwing (in front of the old ford truck)?

    ReplyDelete