Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Part One of the Utah Adventure

My baby sister up and decided to serve a mission a couple months ago (before the age limit changed) and she leaves in January.  Since I'm not going home for Christmas I knew I needed to find a time to "say goodbye" to her.  My dad had business in Utah and my mom was tagging along so I bought airplane tickets.  Yes I realize that she isn't leaving for a few months you Utah people who always get to see their families!

Autumn and Aunt Hannah.  Autumn took awhile to warm up....basically after my parents left.

four generations


Hanging out on BYU's campus with Uncle Noah eating a muffin


Desecrating Hannah's bedroom.  She made that quilt pretty talented huh?

Autumn's new obsession eating ice. 

"swimming" in Great-Grandma's bath tub.

playing at the parks with grandma and grandpa


Autumn sporting her new hair style.  hannah lovingly calls it "the fountain".

Weeeee!!!!




playing with cousin It Grandma Pattie
The family



Right after Autumn broke a bowl while she was eating dinner.

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to mention that that is the same park Mom and Dustin use to go to when he was a baby. also were i have has many "talks" with guys haha.

    ReplyDelete