So I accidently gave Autumn some dark chocolate. She loved it. By accidently I mean I gave her a wrapped piece of Dove chocolate to hold on to, when Evan realized her warm mouth had melted the chocolate. She was slightly annoyed when I took it away from her.
My little Peanut turned 9 months. She is getting much taller and more active. Autumn loves all foods and loves to put anything and everything in her mouth. She learned how to sit up from lying down (8/26). She also learned to open the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen (8/31). She thinks she is rather clever. She played "peek-a-boo" by herself (9/7). Since she learned to clap her hands she does it all the time (9/14). She crawls across the carpet, sits up and looks at me then claps. She likes to swing at the park and even crawl around the play structure. Her new favorite song is "Jai Ho" from Slumdog Millionaire and "The Fox" by Nicklecreek. She is also in awe for the above door hindges. She has grown to love animals especially dogs.
Oh yeah. She is obsessed with the TV remotes, Evan's Ipod, and my cell phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment