Thursday, October 18, 2012

Then the student becomes the teacher

The morning we left to return to Michigan I didn't feel well.  The next morning since I have such a great husband he offered to go to the store and get some milk and other necessities while I took a nap.  I woke up to Evan bringing in the groceries, which promoted the question "were Lucky Charms on Sale?" Evan eagerly explained that not only were they on sale, but for every two boxes you buy you get a free movie ticket. So he bought all the boxes on the self.  I was beaming with pride.  Evan then proceeded to call his family members and tell them about the deal and promoted a trip to the other Kroger in town.  

Such a proud moment for me!
I went out shopping last night and noticed a couple other varieties of General Mills cereal with free movie tickets, and they were on promotion buy 5 get $5 off your next order.  Which made them $7.50 for 5 boxes plus 2.5 movie tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment