My parents came and visited!!! My dad was here for a couple days and my mom stayed a little over a week. For whatever reason, my dad wanted to visit Detroit. I tried telling him that wasn't anything there. I love living in a big metropolis, but Phoenix and Detroit don't really have much tourist things to do. Alas we meandered downtown anyway.
Autumn and Grandpa reading a story together. He tried to win her love by giving her a PEZ dispenser with PEZ in it. She still loved him despite the fact that I took it away from her.
My brother Noah made this shirt for my dad for Christmas. It's a racetrack, get it?
Autumn with her Pez and watching videos of herself. She is IN LOVE with watching her younger self on "the big screen."
I have to say, we totally look like the parents here and not the grandparents! Pattie isn't even gray yet and the prime choice of lighting here hides my gray. And i like to visit historical sites. Detroit is making history for being a dying and decaying city and you can see that in the pictures!
ReplyDeletePS and isn't my granddaughter the most adorable thing? Unbelievably she is even more adorable in person!