Since Evan accepted a job offer as a second year family medicine resident in Cheyenne we'll be moving...again. The move this summer will be move number 5 for the Norby family, and that doesn't include the move we made to move into our first place together. Anyway we are making preparations to move across the country again. Last time we hauled my little car across the country this time it is going on to a better place. My little car has been just chillin' in the parking lot for months, because both of us were too afraid to drive it for fear it would be its last drive. I bought this car while I was in college and spent all my money to do so. It was harder than I thought it would be to part with it. To me this car symbolized freedom, independence and hard work. Ok that's going a bit far, but I am going to miss seeing it in the parking lot! And now a photo shoot for you enjoyment.
Autumn decided to join in the fun. And as you can see by our attire it got cold again after a couple teaser weeks of Spring.
In case you were wondering we sold the car and it didn't even cover the cost of our hotel for our anniversary. Is that because we stayed in a SUPER nice place or because the car wasn't worth anything...hmmm more on that later.
Mother's day 2013.
Autumn looks darling in these pictures and are bell bottoms back in style?
ReplyDelete