Evan had a week off so we headed to Washington D.C. I told my sister to come. So she did. Then I convinced my parents to come too. The first day Evan took Autumn to the Air and Space Smithsonian with the other men and children. My sister Heather, my mom and I went to the Holocaust Museum. The Holocaust Museum is on my "want I want to do before I die list". Side bar: When I was in college I had a professor suggest that we write down 100 things we want to do before we die. So that when we have a midlife crisis we can look back on our list and realize we have done lots with our lives. I thought this was a cool idea. I could only think of about 25 things, but I keep adding to it here and there. Anyhow then the movie "Bucket List" came out and all of a sudden it was super trendy to have a bucket list. Well since I'm ahead of the curve I'm sticking with my original list title...even if it is long and cumbersome. Back to DC Heather and I took the kids home to "nap" even though it took us 2 hours to get home from the exchange point to get home and Alice slept in her stroller. I stand by the fact we should have taken the metro in that day. Then the "men" went to the Natural History Smithsonian and the National Art Smithsonian.
The beginning of Autumn's stair obsession...You don't realize all the places that have stairs until your kid insists on climbing all over every stair she spots.
Climbing on Heather's stroller
Sitting in a strangers stroller
Autumn makes strangers very uneasy...Love the ladies face in the back!
Mom and uncle Mark
Natural history
BBQ that night
Ok I guess we do kinda look alike..Holocaust Museum





I saw a climber on sale at Aldis. It was like $70. Autumn needs it.
ReplyDelete