SPRING is finally here! I was beginning to think it would never come. We went to the Toledo Zoo with the Anderson girls. They bought a pass so we got in for free! I now know why people are pass holders. It is really difficult to "get your monies worth" when you go with kids. We met are friend Nicole there and her two kids. We enjoyed just letting the kids roam from exhibit to exhibit, playing on the playgrounds, and playing "musical strollers". It was mostly Autumn but she likes to try out everyone's stroller. If we had to "get our money worth" I would have strapped Autumn in the stroller and wheeled her around the park and force her to see all the animals. It was a good thing for those passes. We saw enough animals to classify as a trip to the zoo, yet still had enough play time in the toddler areas for autumn.
I'm not sure why Autumn has started to do the "mug shot" smile, but maybe "it's just a phase". (I tell myself this all the time when Autumn is doing something unpleasant...just a phase...just a phase:)
Nora photo bombing my picture!
Autumn's current favorite. OK she can't talk so I don't know what her favorite animal is, but it is the only animal noise she makes consistently...along with an adorable arm/truck gesture.
Totally didn't mean for it to look like the fish is eating her, but kinda funny right?
I organized a park play date with some people in our ward since we have a few new families. Oh how I love being outside in the sun (with my sunscreen of course). I love getting reacquainted with the sun after a long winter. Anyway I did Autumn's hair all fancy. She looks like a toddler these days instead of a baby.
We went to Greenfield village on Saturday 5/4. And by "we" I mean Autumn and I. We were invited to the special "Day out with Thomas the Train" by a doctor Evan worked with a few months back. Evan wanted us to go and represent the family even though he was on call and couldn't go. The doctor invited 2 other residents and their families, coincidentally I knew both families. There were a few communication errors so we ended up waiting around for about 2 hours before getting on the train and Autumn had breezed threw all her snacks by then so the train ride was a bit long trying to keep her on the train and safe!
Here is the doctor Evan worked with and most of the kids that came along.
This is what Autumn did most of the time we were there. Climbed all over other people's strollers.
Autumn tried ice cream for the first time. She liked it fine, but didn't ask for more so I stopped giving it to her so I could eat it. Again with the "mug shot" face, not sure what's up with that. I guess she was just focusing Also take note this is a different stroller than the one above.
Autumn is a cute crazy toddler. No more baby for her. I am so excited for a week and a half from now. Also we are not having Spring here. We are having a Utah spring and I'm super annoyed. DC better be better.
ReplyDeleteI think maybe Autumn is not impressed by Spring.
ReplyDeleteWow! she really does love strollers! haha that is too cute...and super fun for you too! Love her and Love you!
ReplyDelete