What is really fun about living near family is celebrating their birthdays! First up: Evan's mom. Of course she had to work, but right after work we went out to dinner at the most crowed place on a Wednesday night-Texas Roadhouse and my new favorite dessert Chick-Fil-A chocolate chip cookies.
Opening presents.
But what really made this the best day was going to the Macy's Denim Event sale. It's what I live for (ok a little dramatic, but I do LOVE it). I bought 65 ish items (some were sets that I counted as one item) for under 30 dollars. Most everything is for Autumn, but I did get myself a pair of rust/orange Levis (in the middle of the pile). What would have made this day even better was if I didn't have to drive an hour to get to Macy's. FYI sale goes on until Monday Sept. 2-Comment if you want to know the ins and outs of this sale.
Are you kidding me?! Um yes I want every detail of this sale. Email me please! I will go on Monday! :) angelineday at gmail.
ReplyDeleteWow, please let me know your secrets! holly dot russell at msn dot com
ReplyDeleteok i need to know about this sale - msg me the details please :)
ReplyDelete