I hate this time of year...the end of Summer. Even though I haven't "gone back to school" in 6 years I still feel the anxiety the last weeks of "freedom" brings. I feel like I have to fit in a bunch of fun stuff the next two weeks. I love the changing of the seasons IF it is from Winter to Spring or Spring to Summer. I really hate being cold. I am not looking forward to Winter. The only redeeming quality winter has is Christmas, which is barely in Winter. I read somewhere that the mere act of planning a vacation, whether you take the vacation or not, helps boost your happiness. So I will be planning lots of fake trips for this winter (you could come if you want). I do like making caramel apples and watching the BYU football team in the fall, but it doesn't nearly make up for the coldness. Well here are a few pictures of our last days of Summer.
Golfing at the Put-Hut
Going to my favorite park when uncle Patrick came for a visit. Autumn is quite bossy. She likes to do things all by herself...with you watching. This time she insisted Patrick ride in the baby swing next to her.
Wadding at the Children's Village.
Splashing...
Building sand castles.
He's great with kids, loves the outdoors, plays the guitar, loves to dive and surf, has huge biceps and yes ladies, he's single.
No comments:
Post a Comment