We've been lucky this summer to have a bunch of visitors pass threw Cheyenne. My sister and her family came for a short visit on their way to Utah. We took the kiddos to our awesome library.
I love cousin baths...This picture of Alice cracks me up...she is such a sass-a-frass
It was a bit of a struggle getting ready for church since Autumn didn't have pink church shoes like Alice! Gasp. But they did have matching hair clips and similar dresses! After church Greg and Evan took the kids to the park and I got a real solid nap. Autumn and Alice however did not so they took turns that afternoon being crank pants. (especially since they went to bed at 10 pm...I guess that's what happens when you let three little kids sleep in sleeping bags on the floor...WAY TOO MUCH FUN was happening instead of sleep)
Running through the sprinklers in their matching swim suits.
And of course Baby Henry. We had a picnic dinner outside. It is probably 10+ degrees hotter inside. UG.
Sidewalk chalk time.
I love the sprinkler pictures!
ReplyDeleteaw dang the swimsuit fit better over an entire outfit!
ReplyDeleteOh MY HECK! I have the cutest grandchildren in the world!
ReplyDelete