Friday, October 31, 2014

Baby Blessing

Before I get to the baby blessing look at this cute picture of "Dr. Handsome".  The twins are getting older (duh) consequently they are showing more personality.
We blessed the babies in church on Sunday October 26.  We are lucky to have some of Evan's family in town and lots of family traveled to the event as well (Evan's sister Meagan, my brother Noah, my sister Hannah, my dad's parents and my parents)
Family arrived and met the twins!

I wanted Autumn to dress in her Halloween outfit to match Violet and Maverick, but when she saw what I was wearing she wanted to by my twin.  Here she is planking...or rather refusing to pose for a picture...excuse the loud flash on my face.  We all went bowling and I was surprised at some of my family members' skills. 

Grandpa and Maverick
Hannah...Lifting weights 

Pumpkin carving contest.
(Maverick)

Autumn said, "take a picture of me chewing my pretzels"  Also She did end up changing into her Halloween outfit...then changed her shirt.  She averages 3 wardrobe changes per day.
My sister Hannah thought it'd be great to put the babies inside a pumpkin....I obliged.  She carved a girl face and a boy face on her pumpkin.


Aunt Meagan.  She was also very patient with Autumn and played all her silly games, like "Alligator" .  Where you hide under blankets so the alligators won't get you.
The finished products.  I was very impressed...although there was no winner and no prizes.

Duck!

Just in case the babes got their outfits dirty I snapped a few photos the night before.  Grandma Linda made Maverick's outfit and my mom made Violet's outfit.  I think both turned out perfect!

I thought I should take these pictures now while both of them are happy....It didn't last long.

Violet in my blessing shoes...both the blankets are from my aunt Sandi.

Some of the gang after church.  Hannah insisted we take them at the church with the brick instead of back at the house.  (Nor pictured...David, Linda, and Cameron Norby, Dorthy and Sune Robins, Corrine Christison, Becky, Stewart and Sophie North, Jackson, Lyndzee, and Dustin Durham, Suzanne and Mabel Thomas)
I still think it is so weird to see my family of...FIVE
Cheyenne is SOOO windy!
Hannah took this picture of me and my college roommate...after she told us to take a "cute" picture.  AS IF!
Grandma and Grandpa getting photo bombed
Four generations
The Norby's 
I think this picture of Noah and Maverick is so presh
Meagan and "baby" Autumn

another sneak peak of Autumn's Halloween costume

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I wish I had all the money in the world to fly up there all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I still think it's unfair that mom and dad flew out twice to see the twins so you didn't have to look like a whale in all the blessing pictures. 2. I can't wait for Hannah have kids because then my kids will be all grown up and I won't have to watch them and I can just torture her children like she's tortured mine. Revenge will be so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you this month. Those babies are getting all growed up. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete