On Labor Day we ventured to the Aquarium with my parents, bother, and sister (and Preston). Maverick especially loved it, which meant Evan also loved it.
Noah pretending to be candid in the 3-D movie..that frightened Violet
The kids' favorite activity...the bridge.
Sharks!
Tuesday we went to the Provo Rec center and swam with my BFF Daphni and her little boy. My other BFF couldn't make it to swim, so on our way back to grandma Dorothy's for nap time, I picked up my friend's daughter who is a year older than Autumn.
This may have been my favorite thing I did all week. It makes my heart happy to see these two play together. They are cut from the same cloth. I had them play at the play area while I roamed the store by myself adding several things to my basket! Then we got ice cream and they both whined when I had to take Jetta home.
That night my brother babysat ALL four of my kids so Evan and I could go to the temple. Bueno Noah!
Wednesday we went to Provo and showed the kiddos our old stomping grounds.
The new Provo temple!
BYU campus
When I was a freshmen and on the dinning plan I would buy these mini loafs of bread for lunch with the yummy honey butter. The kiddos loved them and ate them up!
We visited the book store and bought Autumn a BYU cheer uniform. The other kids didn't seem to care, so they didn't get a souvenir.
This is where Evan and I met 10 years ago at our ward prayer.
The apartment I lived in when I met Evan
The apartment Evan lived in when he met me.
The stairs I walked up too many times to count, to get to "high campus" as Evan called it. However this time I hiked them with two kids strapped to me.
Thursday we went to Spanish Fork and hung out at my friend Daphni's in-law's mansion. This is the super cute play room.
personal splash pad out back
That night my cousin babysat for us and we went to a BYU woman's soccer game with Lark.
It took me FOREVER to pack up the car on Friday morning...so that is pretty much all we did that day.
Saying goodbye to Grandpa Sune and Grandma Dorothy. They are the best hosts and pretend that my little kids running around their house doesn't bother them!
We stopped in the middle of Wyoming on our way home at the Little America hotel and played on the playground and drank chocolate protein drinks!
Maverick played with some cars the bakers gave him for his birthday.












No comments:
Post a Comment