Thursday, September 22, 2016

Lark 5 Months

I may have posted these earlier, but I think they are worth re-posting; Lark and her great-grandpa Norby

This was a sweet moment one morning while I was doing the little girl's hair.




One of the resident's at Evan's program's wife started a yummy business selling pastries.  We visited her booth one Saturday at the farmer's market.
I was having a rough day so I put myself in time-out and hung out with Lark in the backyard.  It was wonderful.

Blessing outfit

Not quite tall enough for the johny jummer, but she still enjoyed it!
My aunt sent these cute outfits for Lark.  Luckily they still fit her...for now.

5 Months

She rolls over, smiles, giggles, sleeps well, eats well, is super patient, loves sucking on her toes, loves hanging out with Autumn, gets frustrated when she rolls to her stomach, kicks her legs as if she is about to crawl, has super soft skin, can't hang out in the rock 'n play anymore since she rolls to her stomach and almost falls out










1 comment:

  1. I love Lark's little tongue sticking out! It almost looks intentional!

    ReplyDelete