March 1st Evan became the interim Program Director at the residency program where he was already a faculty member (It is a huge deal-they had to get special permission for him to be in this position since he is suppose to have 6 years post-residency experience and he only had 20 months)
I tried to make him a celebratory candy bouquet...let's just say it tasted better than it looks ;)
Violet's celebratory dinner on University of Wyoming plates!
This is what it looks like when I tell Autumn to get ready to go in the car...she NEEDED all that stuff for the 90 minute car ride.
Denver Children's museum.
Maverick waiting for his painting to dry
playing at a local elementary school...the play equipment reminds me of a park by my grandma's house.
Birthday party for some friends in the ward
I went to do Violet's hair one morning and noticed she was missing half of it!
and so was Maverick. With a little investigation I discovered it was Autumn who did it.
After watching an American Ninja Warrior marathon Evan has changed up his work out routine. We went over to the high school one evening to check out his "grip strength"
When we get board and the kids are making a mess of the house I let them take turns driving the car in and out of the drive-way.
Then it was my turn for a hair cut....
Autumn opened a shoe shop in her closet...it actually kept things very clean around the house for a week or so since Autumn was very conscientious of putting everyone's shoes away in her shop.
Playing at the lake on warm but windy day
This is how Violet sleeps...not with a million blankets or stuffed animals...just half dozen pacifiers (half of which is doesn't like because they have gotten old and she doesn't like them.)

No comments:
Post a Comment