I felt like I was sick the entire month of January. I had the flu, the barfs and sore throat/cold. Poor Lark had it pretty bad as well most of the month. The three older kids fared pretty well. Which meant while mom was sick the kids got into lots of mischief like...
Chopping their hair (Evan and I were doing the dinner dishes when this occured)
I walked into the twins' room after nap time and they were wiping each other's butts. Kinda gross kinda cute
Violet LOVES to help make meals, she also really loves her PJs and often changes into them for nap time.
OK so January had a few oddly warm days which was a great relief.
Snow suit, swim googles-good to go.
Autumn loves the movie Trolls so we decorated these cookies together one afternoon. We rarely get one-on-one time these days.
While I was feeding Lark, Autumn convinced Maverick and Violet to make a slip 'n slide down the stairs...With a huge brand new tube of Vaseline
a couple days later Autumn made herself into an owl...with Sharpie
The kids destroyed the house with Easter decorations. The willing price I paid for a short nap.
Lark's outfit was the result of my lack of planning. Lark had poop up to her hair and the only extra set of clothes I had were Maverick's.
Violet, I believe, is the culprit behind a box of mini-wheats all over the basement and my clean clothes.
Maverick and his toy that looks just like him ;)
I'm glad January is over! TOO much sickness resulting in bard kids and mischief!
No comments:
Post a Comment