Saturday, March 4, 2017

Lark Nine months

Lark and I spent a large majority of January sick.  (I'm so glad January is over) She is still a real chill baby, but she also loves her independence and getting into stuff.  She crawls and still towers over the other "babies" her same age.  She like to take baths and laugh with her siblings.  Wearing 12 month cloths and quickly working up to 18 month clothes.
 On the airplane on our way to Seattle for Christmas.

 The teeth are coming...
 My cutie rockin' this CUTE outfit from her aunt Meagan.
 Lark chillin' in her Wade blanket!
 Every time Lark climbs into/onto something I think, "at least there is only one baby"
 Maverick and Lark have a cute relationship.  Maverick is real sweet with her.  It was "warm" one day and Maverick and Violet went out to play, but Lark and I stayed inside to clean the kitchen.

I accidentally put Violet's 2T shirt on Lark...it fit!
 Here she is at nine months old (plus one day). She was sick...again, so she looks a little hung over ;)


 Furniture walking! She thinks she is so clever!


Head Circumference 43.5 cm (35%)
Weight 19 lb 10.5 oz (70%)
Length 29 in (90%)

1/2: Lark claps
1/6: tooth #3

No comments:

Post a Comment